It's all in the handmade details!
Would you like to make a beautiful tablescape to impress your guests but are unsure where to start? Don't have enough time? Do those designer table accents and accessories seem too expensive to buy?
Let Jane and Sonja guide you through a series of eight simple DIY project tutorials that will teach and motivate you to create a truly special and memorable setting for entertaining your guests in less than 30 minutes a day over a two week period.
With this course you’ll receive:
- a printable project guide with estimated timelines and budget for your DIY plan of attack;
- supplies shopping list with suggested sources;
- step-by-step printable project sheets for each DIY idea;
- 8 video tutorials to make beautiful summer tablescape accessories including placemats, coasters, napkins and napkin rings, customized dishware, centerpiece and more;
- easy party menu ideas and our 3-ingredient signature cocktail recipe;
- access to a supportive and encouraging Facebook community in which to share your creations.
The specific, simple DIY projects include: rope-wrapped coasters and placemats, nautical cable napkin rings, fabric napkins, a Mason jar utensil caddy, an upcycled glass votive candle holder, a weighted burlap table runner, simple foraged centerpiece, and customized fruit-stamped plates.
By the end of this course you will have created a stunning rustic tablescape that you'll be proud to share with your friends and family.
Jane and Sonja are sisters and DIY addicts who share their love of simple, low-cost and nature-inspired craft and home decor ideas on their blog Sustain My Crafts Habit. With Sonja's background in the fashion industry and Jane's in academic sciences, these sisters bring you the latest trends and beautiful DIY ideas with thoroughly and clearly presented instructions and tutorials.